Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Quilted Items!





I have been busy sewing and making quilted purses, totes, backpacks and wristlets. I made a couple of quilted teddy bears recently and they have been a hit. I made a backpack out of a patchwork design recently and it came out nice. I made a blanket for a little girl that my son goes to school with and hope to have more requests for special gifts soon.

I have completed three Christmas stockings already! I have several more that I am piecing together and getting ready to machine quilt. Wow, I had no idea how much fabric I would use on some of these projects.

Hmmm, I should be focusing on Halloween and Fall first and do have some projects in the works. I have purchased a new, used Brenina with that stitch regulator and I can do so many creative free motion designs. I have done some pumpkin and sunflower designs. My dining room table will never be the same!

1 comment:

Global Future said...

Nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.

I like your blog.

I would like to share this blog, please visit:

http://camera-world.blogspot.com/

Good luck

About Me

My photo
I enjoy silversmithing, making jewelry, beads and working with paracord. I sculpt in polymer clay and desert themes are my favorite. I'm always looking for ways to incorporate the beauty of nature into my work. My work has been published in a large book called "1000 Beads," Lark Jewelry and Beading, 2014. I have sold beads through the Glendale Bead Museum Shop, a gallery in Tucson and www.wearartbyjulie.etsy.com. I'm an artist currently showing my jewelry at the Shemer Art Center in Phoenix, AZ.