Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Recent Trip To Pine and Strawberry, AZ


If you drive through Strawberry and hang a left at the Strawberry Lodge, you will soon be at the Fossil Creek Creamery! Take Fossil Creek Road all the way back until it becomes a dirt road turning to the left. Keep going and you will see the signs on the left side of the road.

They have dairy goats, lamas, a yurt, a great little gift shop and store that was recently opened. They sell natural goat milk cheeses, fudge, goat milk soap and lotion. A must see if you are in the area. Want to escape the buzz of the city, go take a hike with a lama!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I enjoy silversmithing, making jewelry, beads and working with paracord. I sculpt in polymer clay and desert themes are my favorite. I'm always looking for ways to incorporate the beauty of nature into my work. My work has been published in a large book called "1000 Beads," Lark Jewelry and Beading, 2014. I have sold beads through the Glendale Bead Museum Shop, a gallery in Tucson and www.wearartbyjulie.etsy.com. I'm an artist currently showing my jewelry at the Shemer Art Center in Phoenix, AZ.