Monday, September 17, 2012

550 Paracord Water Bottle Holders

I had thought about making some 550 paracord water bottle holders.  I made two different sizes and they both have the end at the top and the cord will rapidly deploy when pulled.  These are both made with one continuous piece of cord.  I made a drawstring top that is adjustable and knotted over the loop where the hook goes.  You can put these in your backpack or clip them to a belt or pack.


The green bottle has over 100' of cord and the black bottle has over 70' of cord!  Great way to be prepared in any survival situation!  Extra water and extra cordage!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I enjoy silversmithing, making jewelry, beads and working with paracord. I sculpt in polymer clay and desert themes are my favorite. I'm always looking for ways to incorporate the beauty of nature into my work. My work has been published in a large book called "1000 Beads," Lark Jewelry and Beading, 2014. I have sold beads through the Glendale Bead Museum Shop, a gallery in Tucson and www.wearartbyjulie.etsy.com. I'm an artist currently showing my jewelry at the Shemer Art Center in Phoenix, AZ.