Saturday, August 2, 2014

Home on the Range


These are some images from beautiful northern Arizona I had taken earlier. The buffalo at this location were a total surprise.  It was so amazing to walk up and have seen these beautiful animals that are a true symbol of the American West.

The clouds were beautiful, the sky was so amazing and the yellow flowers seemed to go for miles and miles.  Yes, I could see for miles and miles!

I did brighten these photos just a tiny bit to give them a little more pop!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I enjoy silversmithing, making jewelry, beads and working with paracord. I sculpt in polymer clay and desert themes are my favorite. I'm always looking for ways to incorporate the beauty of nature into my work. My work has been published in a large book called "1000 Beads," Lark Jewelry and Beading, 2014. I have sold beads through the Glendale Bead Museum Shop, a gallery in Tucson and www.wearartbyjulie.etsy.com. I'm an artist currently showing my jewelry at the Shemer Art Center in Phoenix, AZ.