Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Liberty and Jagermeister Bottle Koozies in 550 Paracord


I've now figured out a pattern for Liberty/Sigg and Jager bottles!  I've made the Jager bottle in a foliage color, but I prefer the koozie in the black 550 paracord.  A person wanted me to make a Sigg bottle cover and the 32 oz. Liberty bottle is pretty much the same size.  The bottle koozies/holders are made from one continuous piece of mil spec paracord.  I have also added a draw string that can be adjusted with a nice loop on one side with knots and the plastic clip on the other side.

I had first seen the Liberty bottles at REI and they have really nice art work on them.  I have recently discovered that Sportsman's Warehouse is now carrying the Liberty bottles!  They are made in the USA of recycled aluminum.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I enjoy silversmithing, making jewelry, beads and working with paracord. I sculpt in polymer clay and desert themes are my favorite. I'm always looking for ways to incorporate the beauty of nature into my work. My work has been published in a large book called "1000 Beads," Lark Jewelry and Beading, 2014. I have sold beads through the Glendale Bead Museum Shop, a gallery in Tucson and www.wearartbyjulie.etsy.com. I'm an artist currently showing my jewelry at the Shemer Art Center in Phoenix, AZ.