Friday, October 4, 2013

12 oz. Klean Kanteen Bottle Holder in 550 Coyote Paracord



This was a special order request from someone.  I used a quality US made 550 coyote paracord to make this bottle cover or koozie.  These bottles will keep a drink cold in ice for many hours.  These are vacuum insulated 18/8 stainless steele bottles.

The bottle cover is made out of one continuous piece of 550 paracord.  I have added an adjustable drawstring cord with black slider clip.  I also made a loop and knotted it, so you would be able to put a clip through it and hook it to your backpack or belt.  This is a really functional piece of survival gear as you will have well over 80 plus feet of cord in the event of an emergency.  Many like to carry extra cordage and this is a great way to do that.  It will never be tangled up in your pack!

I can make these in black and foliage as well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I enjoy silversmithing, making jewelry, beads and working with paracord. I sculpt in polymer clay and desert themes are my favorite. I'm always looking for ways to incorporate the beauty of nature into my work. My work has been published in a large book called "1000 Beads," Lark Jewelry and Beading, 2014. I have sold beads through the Glendale Bead Museum Shop, a gallery in Tucson and www.wearartbyjulie.etsy.com. I'm an artist currently showing my jewelry at the Shemer Art Center in Phoenix, AZ.