Sunday, July 13, 2014

Out in Nature Photography







I guess there's nature photography where you're clicking away at all the amazing things you see out there and then there is taking photos out in nature.  What's the difference?  The out in nature photography is where I actually take the items I make "out in nature" and click away.

I saw some pretty cool things along the way like little Alvin, a big bald eagle way up in a tree, the perfect boulder for my copper rattlesnake skin paracord bracelet and more scenery.  I love the copper color of the boulder and it enhanced the center piece on the bracelet.  I was lucky to have some dry time between rain showers when I took these photos.  There are unexpected sprinkles throughout the afternoon and evening this time of the year in rim country.

I continued hiking around and found a beautiful view through some trees looking way far away.  The alligator juniper adds to the natural framing of this photo.  Really pretty!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I enjoy silversmithing, making jewelry, beads and working with paracord. I sculpt in polymer clay and desert themes are my favorite. I'm always looking for ways to incorporate the beauty of nature into my work. My work has been published in a large book called "1000 Beads," Lark Jewelry and Beading, 2014. I have sold beads through the Glendale Bead Museum Shop, a gallery in Tucson and www.wearartbyjulie.etsy.com. I'm an artist currently showing my jewelry at the Shemer Art Center in Phoenix, AZ.