Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wine Bottle Holder in 550 Coyote Paracord




I've taken my water bottle koozie and added some more cordage and raised up the bar or height on this wine bottle holder!  I used almost 130' of a quality 550 paracord in coyote for this project.  The main part is one continuous piece of cord and there are two additional pieces that make up the drawstring and loop you can put a carabiner through.  The end of the cord is woven back from the top and this can be pulled apart very rapidly and knotted off after using the needed amount of cord.

This is shown with a 750 ml wine bottle and this koozie would also work with a Liberty or Sigg water bottle.  It would just be a bit taller and you can push the piece down to compress the weave.  It's just perfect for the camping wine enthusiast.  This is great protection for that special bottle of wine while you are out conquering the world!

I made up the pattern for this koozie just like the other ones I've made.   Thanks so much for looking!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I enjoy silversmithing, making jewelry, beads and working with paracord. I sculpt in polymer clay and desert themes are my favorite. I'm always looking for ways to incorporate the beauty of nature into my work. My work has been published in a large book called "1000 Beads," Lark Jewelry and Beading, 2014. I have sold beads through the Glendale Bead Museum Shop, a gallery in Tucson and www.wearartbyjulie.etsy.com. I'm an artist currently showing my jewelry at the Shemer Art Center in Phoenix, AZ.