Friday, June 7, 2013

Beautiful Rim Country!




I just have to post some photos of the beautiful Rim Country in Arizona every so often!  There are some nesting eagles at Woods Canyon Lake right now and there are field biologists up there with spotting scopes.  Really a cool thing to see!  I got some great photos of this little horned toad and they are pretty rare to find.  Nature is so inspiring and can revitalize the soul and mind! Any chance you have, try to get out in nature and enjoy!

I had to toss in the photo of this camo painted truck!  It appears they painted leaves and then slapped those over the camo sprayed areas.  Looks like they used them as if they were sponge painting.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I enjoy silversmithing, making jewelry, beads and working with paracord. I sculpt in polymer clay and desert themes are my favorite. I'm always looking for ways to incorporate the beauty of nature into my work. My work has been published in a large book called "1000 Beads," Lark Jewelry and Beading, 2014. I have sold beads through the Glendale Bead Museum Shop, a gallery in Tucson and www.wearartbyjulie.etsy.com. I'm an artist currently showing my jewelry at the Shemer Art Center in Phoenix, AZ.